Our sustainable composite plastic lumber is sourced within the US.
ACT Composite Timbers is a recycled plastic lumber company, offering the most advanced technology available with structural properties and able to withstand the factors that decimate treated wood, especially in outdoor applications.
This versatile alternative to wood lumber offers many benefits:
- Does not rot, splinter or fade
- Impervious to attack by wood-devouring insects
- Resists 100% of the corrosive effects of salt/fresh water
- Can be erected with standard woodworking tools and techniques
- Maintenance-free, no need for sealing or regular care
- Fiberglass reinforcement provides high-impact resistance and superior strength characteristics in comparison to basic unreinforced plastic lumber, with physical characteristics comparable to wood and treated wood products